Spinach & Chicken Noodles
- 100 grms chicken breast diced
- Loads of spinich
- Chicken broth/stock
- Himilayan or rock salt
- Cracked pepper
- Cajun spice
- Konjac noodles
- Put your chicken, broth and salt into a pot
- Simmer for 5-10 mins – until the chicken is almost cooked. Don’t boil, it will make the chicken tough.
- Lastly add your noodles and heat through and then just before you take it off add the spinach.
- Pour into your favourite bowl and sprinkle your cracked pepper and some cajun spice if you like! quick and easy!