Serves 2 people.
- 200 grms mince
- 1 large garlic clove crushed
- 1 small onion finely diced
- Oregano – big pinch
- Bragg’s amino acid
- Allowed portions of Organic (if poss) tomatoes crushed (from can or fresh)
- 1 packet of konjac noodles – spaghetti
- Salt – himilayan or rock salt
- Parsley as a garnish for the top of your dish
- Cracked pepper
- Place mince, barges, onion, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix all ingredients well.
- Heat a frypan to medium heat then add your mixture and brown it all off as much as possible.
- Add you tomato to the pan and heat through.
- Heat your konjac noodles according to the instructions on your packet. Once ehated place in a bowl or on a plate ready for the meatballs.
- Place your mince onto the Konjac noodles.
- Garnish with a bit of parsley. Enjoy!