Thai fish balls
This is one of my favourite phase 2 fish dishes on the Dr Simeons’ hCG program!
- 100g deep sea fish or prawns
- 1 small stick of lemongrass
- Very small quantity of ginger
- 2 small kaffir lime leaves
- 1 – 2 tbsp fish stock
- 1/4 tsp xylitol
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Small amount of chilli, spring onion and coriander
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until a nice consistency.
- Take out and roll up into 3 balls.
- Cook on a fry pan on a low heat, should be able to brown up a bit. Let cook on one side then turn.
- Best to only turn once, do not keep flipping. It is best to cook half way through then turn it over and cook the other half through.
- Serve up on a bed of lettuce or allowed greens of your choice and some thai vinaigrette (see recipe)