Warm Shrimp Salad
Ingredients for your warm shrimp salad:
- 100 grams fresh shrimps or you could use prawns or any fish
- 1 tsp garlic crushed
- 1/4 diced small onion
- Good quality salt – himalayan or rock salt
- Cracked pepper
- Roughly chop or tear apart your salad greens and herbs – basil, oregano, parsley
- Braggs liquid aminos
- Your favourite konjac noodles – spaghetti or fettucine?
- Heat the konjac noodles according to instructions.
- Whilst waiting, in a bowl add your salad greens, herbs, shrimps, onion, garlic, salt and mix together.
- Splash some bragg’s liquid aminos over your salad.
- Add your warm konjac noodles to the salad and mix through.
- With some tongs dish your salad up.
- lastly add your cracked pepper over the top. Delish!!!
You might also like to add some vinegar to give it extra taste.
Buy organic as much as possible or home grown that has not sprays etc