Asparagus & Fish Soup
Serves 2 people.
- 200g deep sea fish
- Himalayan salt
- Pepper optional
- 1 small onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- Asparagus for 2 people
- 500mls Fish stock (or more for a thinner soup)
- Dice the fish and chop your asparagus, garlic and onion roughly.
- Heat your pot and place a little of the fish stock in to help fry the ingredients.
- Add diced/chopped ingredients and stir fry (best you can) until the fish is white.
- Add the fish stock and gently simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once all ingredients cooked through take off the heat and use your barmix to blend the soup. Alternatively you could leave the ingredients whole if you prefer. Enjoy!