- 200g of chicken
- 6 cabbage leaves whole
- 2 small apples cored and chopped
- 3 tbsps of Braggs
- 1 tbsp tabasco
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 2 large cloves of garlic chopped
- 6 tbsp chicken broth
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 onion chopped
- Remove chicken & cabbage from the pan. Keep the juice, some garlic & onion in the pan.
- Add mustard and about 6tbsp of organic chicken broth to your apples, bring to boil then to the lowest heat and gently simmer, keep the lid on to keep the juice in.
- Once the apples are tender return the chicken to the apples and heat.
- Put 200 grams of chicken in a hot pan with 2 (or more) tbsp of Bragg’s Liquid Aminos, pepper, onion & garlic. Cook chicken & add water to deglaze the pan and keep chicken moist.
- While chicken is cooking take another pan, add some water & bring it to a boil, then add cabbage leaves one at a time. Cook until the cabbage leaf is tender, then add the next one.
- Take your large steamed cabbage leaves, spoon in the mixture and roll into wraps.