Cabbage & Chicken Broth
- 100 grms diced chicken
- 250mls of chicken broth/stock
- Himilayan or rock salt
- Cracked pepper
- Allowed amount of cabbage
- Konjac noodles
- Place the chicken broth into a pot with the salt, chicken and cabbage.
- Gently simmer for about 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Don’t boil, the chicken may become tough.
- Once the chicken is almost cooked through add the noodles and heat them up.
- Pour into your favourite bowl and sprinkle some cracked pepper if you like.
- Very hearty 🙂