Are persisting food cravings affecting weight loss?
Are food cravings affecting weight loss for you?
It is just too easy to blame cravings on emotional eating! Food cravings affecting weight loss are caused by a myriad of biochemical imbalances and it is completely possible to manage weight and cravings long term when you identify and treat the cause.
- Identify the Cause: Get accurate information by answering the questions in the diet cure questionnaire. (email email@example.com for questionnaire to be sent to you )
- Treat the Problem: Book a skype or phone consult with our specialist Naturopath and she will tailor the support you personally need to work alongside your hCG dietary program.
In the diet cure questionnaire the following questions will be explored to asertain the problems areas that need addressing….
- Certain foods that temporarily boost imbalanced neurotransmitters?
- Are you craving because of a deficient diet or yo-yo dieting in the past?
- Are your cravings due to blood sugar instability?
- Are you using food to cope with stress and adrenal exhaustion?
- Do you have unrecognised low thyroid function?
- Are you addicted to foods that you are actually allergic to?
- Are your female sex hormones unbalanced?
- Do you have yeast overgrowth triggered by antibiotics, cortisone, or birth control bills? Are parasites a problem?
- Are you fatty acid deficient?
Weight management can be achieved when metabolic and biochemical causes of cravings have been addressed.