hCG diet success: coaching can end the yo-yo dieting madness
hCG diet success coaching is about keeping you within two kilos of the weight you were on the last day of the hCG diet six months after you finished the the Liberate Yourself Plan. If you achieve this milestone together with a qualified naturopath, then the chances of you regaining your pre-hCG diet weight are as slim as…well, YOU!
It’s really important not to do the hCG diet alone, or you may fall victim to the mistakes many people make when embarking on the plan without having hCG diet success coaching.
The clients who work with Rochelle and use the support system rarely regain their weight because they are coached through the tough times, those moments when all you want to do is grab a bag of cookies!
Keeping the weight off and breaking the vicious cycle of yo-yo dieting is achieved by creating a sustainable lifestyle. Read some of the testimonials of amazing people Rochelle has helped get in to the best shape of their lives, and stay that way.
Whatever your reason for weight loss is, you know in your own heart that when you’re too heavy you don’t feel your best, your confidence erodes a little, sadness enters and you can easily slip back to the cookie jar.
The events of daily life – whether happy or traumatic or anywhere in between – can influence what you eat. This is where the hCG diet success coaching becomes an absolute lifeline to keep you on track.
The Pareto 80/20 principle is as true for the hCG diet as it is for anything in life we do – 80 per cent of hCG diet success comes from your behaviour and the remaining 20 per cent is the actual hCG protocol or dieting techniques. Rochelle calls it the Liberate yourself program, because that is what you are doing, you are breaking free of the shackles of doubt and fear that have held you back. You’re not alone!
When you purchase the Liberate Yourself program, you can opt for either phone or e-mail support (or both) with registered naturopath Rochelle McKay-Masterton N.D, whose aim is to empower you to achieve the results you want.
It is time to get off the maddening weight gain wheel, find a size that suits you and stay there for the rest of your life.
The more fad diets you do, the harder you make it for your metabolism to kick in and work. It gets confused and it wants you to eat a certain way and stick to that way and then it will be your friend again, and the pounds will drop off. Now, I agree that sounds very easy, but why complicate what is effectively a very simple equation: eat less = lose weight.
If you keep losing and gaining weight or remain overweight, you are at risk of diabetes. Below are two pamphlets on diabetes that you can save to your computer to read later.
You can lose weight on any diet. Eat only cabbage for a month and you will lose weight, but then what? Back to that cycle of misery where you will probably put on more weight than what you started with. Keeping the weight off or maintenance is the key to success. The kicker with the hCG diet is that not only can you shed plenty of weight but it also resets your metabolism back to being an ultra fat burning machine.
So how do I access hCG success coaching?
From the options drop down menu you can choose either e-mail support or e-mail and phone support.
Do yourself a favour and get the support you need. Have you tried dieting in the past and failed because you haven’t had the right support around you?