Detoxing baths help rejuvenate you on the hCG program
These baths can be taken daily on the hCG program.
Detoxification and rejuvenating baths can be extremely beneficial during the hCG dietary protocol especially the ACV one as it may help with the pH of the body and assist in clearing built up wastes and acid loads.
It is not recommended to do more than one bath per day. When you are on the hCG program it is best to do them in the evening and to retire early to gain the most benefit, not to mention you may feel quite tired after it.
For the beneficial effects to happen you need to use as hot water, the temperature as high as you can stand and then stay in it whilst it cools. Usually 30-45 mins. It is said, that when the water is cooled is when the toxins are able to be pulled from the body, however the body needs to have heated up as much as possible before that point, so staying for the duration and allowing the water to cool is the key. Do not shower off after the bath, just towel dry.
Baking Soda Bath
Dissolve 4-6 cups of aluminum free baking soda into your bath. Ensure the water is as hot as you can tolerate.
- sunburn remedy
- exposure to irradiated food
- swollen glands
- sore throat or soreness of the gums and mouth
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Bath
Add 2 cups of pure apple cider vinegar to your hot bath.
- muscle aches and pains brought on by physical exertion
- excessive body odor problems
- candida issues that affect the skin
- gout – draws excess uric acid out of the body. Uric acid is created when the body breaks down substances called purines found in some foods & drinks
- relief for those with joint problems, arthritis, gout, bursitis, or tendonitis
Clay Detox Bath
Add 1 cup bentonite clay, 1 cup epsom salts and your favourite essential oils to your hot bath water. Make sure you mix the clay in to a small amount of water until it forms a paste before adding to your bath or you could rub the paste over your body, let it dry for 5-10 mins before hopping into he bath.
- removing toxins
- replenishing magnesium levels and benefits of epsom salt bath
Epsom Salt Bath
Dissolve 2-4 cups of epsom salts 2-3 times per week.
- encourages detoxification of toxins and harmful substances
- replenishes magnesium levels
- may lower blood pressure
- ease muscle pain
- improves nerve function by encouraging proper regulation of electrolytes
- eases bruising and sprains
Sea Salt and Baking Soda Bath
Dissolve 1/2kg of sea salt or rock salt and 1/2 kg of baking soda to your bath.
- exposure to environmental radiation, x-rays, plane flights