A quality vegetarian friendly digestive enzyme with dandelion root and ginger. It supports not only your digestive capacity but also assists to enhance nutrient absorption and regulate chronic inflammation. This is especially important when introducing the complexity of foods in the maintenance phase.
|Each vegiecap contains:|
|Amylase||15 000 DU|
|Protease||50 000 HUT|
|and extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root||665 mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome||333 mg|
- Aids digestion and helps maintain healthy digestive function.
- For the management and symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia.
- Aids digestion of carbohydrates, proteins and fats, including casein and lactose.
- Assists in the relief of flatulence.
- Dandelion root and Ginger rhizome are traditionally used in western herbal medicine to increase bile production and flow and have choleretic and cholagogue activity.
- Ginger is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve the severity of nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.
- Aids in the improvement of general well-being.