Bowel Biotics Fibre + Enzymes
$34.00 – $50.00
BowelBiotics+ with Digestive Enzymes is an unique high fibre powder formulated for a healthy stomach and naturally healthy bowels and is very important on the hCG program to keep the bowels moving daily. We find many times over that on a low calorie diet, the bowels can become quite sluggish. Moving the bowels daily avoids sluggishness in mind and body.
- Assists healthy functioning of the digestive tract
- Assists in the absorption of beneficial nutrients from food
- Helps promote the proper digestion of fats which is necessary for the absorption of important fat soluble vitamins such as Vitamins D, A and E
- Is effective at each pH level in the digestive system
- Contains no animal derived enzymes or GE ingredients
- Contains no artificial colouring or flavouring and is suitable for vegetarians
The natural digestive enzymes included in the formula are: Protease, Betaine HCl, Ginger Root, Papain, Peppermint Leaf, Fennel Seed and Bromelain. These digestive enzymes help to break down the food we eat and support the digestion and nutrient absorption process.
Serving Suggestion: Adults: Mix 4 rounded teaspoons (10g) twice daily with a glass of water, stir well and consume immediately. Always follow this up with a further glass of water.
General Guidelines: It is recommended to take Lifestream BowelBiotics+ with Digestive Enzymes 20 minutes before a meal or taken alone.
Cautions: Taking Lifestream BowelBiotics+ with Digestive Enzymes without plenty of water could cause choking. Keep out of reach of children. If at anytime you experience discomfort after taking this product, reduce your serving size. If you are being treated for a medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
Ingredients: Psyllium Husks (64%), Inulin Prebiotics (30%), Digestive Enzymes (protease 1.2%, betaine HCI 0.9%, ginger root 0.6%, papain 0.6%, peppermint leaf 0.6%, fennel seed 0.6%, bromelain 0.6%), Probiotic cultures (1%) (Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus).